Fashion Student competition ‘WHO IS NEXT?’
is won by Elias Moussa, student at IFA Paris. Elias Moussa submitted pictures of this collection ‘Regalienne’ which was ‘liked’ most on Facebook with 311 likes. Runner up was Jane Mow from Auckland University of Technology. Third place was for Ella Brooks studying at North Carolina State University College of Textiles.
Fashion Students worldwide could send in pictures of their work which were posted on Facebook and could be voted for. In total the WHO IS NEXT? competition received 88 entries.
Moussa won an interview on FashionUnited Platforms including a link to his collection page which will be published in the following weeks.
The Fashion Students Network, part of the FashionUnited group aims to build a bridge between education and the industry. The competition ‘WHO IS NEXT?’ was organised to promote young upcoming talent towards the international fashion industry.
Top 10 entries WHO IS NEXT? competition
1. Elias Moussa - IFA Paris
2. Jane Mow - Auckland University of Technology
3. Ella Brooks - North Carolina State University College of Textiles
4. Katie Mills- Bath Spa University
5. Eden Blair - Whitehouse Institute of Design
6. Jennifer Riley - Summerset College
7. Olivia Prance - Savannah College of Art and Design
8. Sunniva Nybos - University of Plymouth at Somerset College
9. Charlotte Brown - University of Central Lancashire
10. Monisha Pillai - Savannah College of Art and Design
View all competition entries here >>